At 4 am lower backache woke me up. I turned over trying to get comfortable and then suddenly woke up because I knew what it was. Nothing like putting on a fresh pair of pyjamas and no knickers to get AF to visit.
We tried so hard this cycle. The month I got pregnant with Moksha was the first month we started trying, we had unprotected s*x twice, a week apart, the first time CD 20 of that month. Obviously I thought it was too late, since my periods were fairly regular and my cycle was about 29 days. But I got pregnant straight away. That is my benchmark for getting pregnant.
This month we have pretty much had s*x every other day. But I didn't get pregnant. So I am automatically assuming that something is wrong.
I am going to call the OB on Monday and ask her about the baby aspirin and the nosebleed and whether it's possible I could be too anti-coagulated.
At least I didn't get to waste money on pregnancy tests.
6 years ago




8 comments:
((((((((hugs))))))) I am sorry....i was so hoping it was your month...
I'm so sorry too. I know how frustrating it is. I too got pregnant the first time we tried with Thomas, on Day 5 or 6 of my cycle, which we thought was way too early and we technically weren't even TTC yet (Caitlin was only 11 months old at the time). But I know for sure that's when it happened because we were on a mini-holiday in Spain and had "holiday" sex and didn't have sex again for the rest of the month. Then it took 9 months to conceive Joe. I soooooo hope it will be quicker for you. Because goddamit you serve it. (((hugs)))
dammit. that sucks. what torture.
Oh damn. You too! I was so sure you'd make it. Next month, eh :) X
I'm sorry this wasn't the month for you. I know how much this sucks. I hope it will be your turn next.
Crap... I'm not the best at offering "it will happen soon" advice... I just hope it will.
(((((hugs)))))
It's hard to understand why you can't have it when you wished so hard for it. I hope your next little one doesn't wait too long to start growing (((hugs)))
Post a Comment