Sunday, 25 March 2007

Joyeux Anniversaire Nicolas

Petit Nicolas, je pense très fort à toi et à ta maman aujourd’hui. Je ne sais pas à quoi tu ressemblais quand tu étais sur cette terre, mais je t’imagine dans ma tête. Je me demande des fois si tu as rencontré mon fils V. et si tu lui montres comment ça marche là où vous êtes, parce qu’il est arrivé relativement récemment.

Je n’ai jamais rencontré ta maman mais je la considère comme une très bonne amie. Elle soutient tellement les autres, elle partage ce qu’elle a appris de la vie depuis que tu l’as quittée, il y a un peu plus de quatre ans. Des leçons dures.

Quatre ans. Si seulement tu étais toujours ici avec elle et ton papa, avec ton grand frère, ta petite sœur et tes petits frères encore à naître. J’espère que tu as trouvé le bonheur. Et surtout, je te souhaite un joyeux anniversaire, petit Nicolas.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmmm ....... well i would agree if I knew what you said in your post! lol

Hugs
xxx

Doughnut said...

lol Brenda...I was about to say the same. I know she is wishing Nocolas a happy anniversay but beyond that I am lost.

kate said...

Thank you Rosepetal...you made me cry (in a good way) lol

But i still can't bring myself to write a response in French -- see what our pathologies do to us? Bizarre...

delphi said...

I can't respond in French, but am shocked to discover that my high school class did leave me with enough knowledge of the language to understand what you have written. I beautiful tribute for a beautiful boy.

Jillian said...

Like Delphi, high school French and a trip to the Continent allowed me to get the gist of this beautiful post. It seems fitting that the beauty of a language makes your tribute even more special:)

Anonymous said...

Very touching, lucky I speak French , eh :)

Julie said...

Absolutely beautiful. (of course I had to translate it online to have a clue what you wrote, but it's beautiful all the same.) Very very touching.