Friday, 24 August 2007

Back

I have been away, in the UK with my mum and then in Crete for a week's holiday. We got back yesterday evening. I'll probably write a post about Crete later. DH and I got on well there and although it was hot, we did not encounter the extreme temperatures I had feared.

Meanwhile, all those with BBT charting experience are kindly invited to look at my chart here and weigh in with assvice as to what it means. Fert.il.ity Friend has not pinpointed any ovulation. It's true that I also got so fed up with this cycle that I have not been monitoring CM very well as you can see.

The extreme choices are:

a) I am pre-menopausal
b) I am pregnant
c) None of the above (if you choose this then you must give another explanation).

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

B, but don't hold me to it, could be totally wrong! take a test to be sure, it always brings on a period if its negative :) X

Unknown said...

b. With such an extreme rise in temps I go for b.

Unknown said...

sorry, that was me...
Rach
pipsylou.typepad.com (the blogspot addy is just pictures)

Julia said...

b, I think. But yeah, take the test to be sure.

Rosepetal said...

Now that is weird. FF has now decided that ovulation occurred on CD 25. This makes my post look stupid as this morning there were no crosshairs on the chart at all. Now I am on CD 41. I have bought an HPT but I'm now thinking it's unlikely that I am pg if ovulation took place on CD 25.

Rosepetal said...

OK, I left a question at FF as to wtf was going on and they have switched my detection method to "research". That's why the cross hairs came up.

delphi said...

Weird. I would automatically want to say that O occured on CD22. I also am wondering if you have tested. They put me on research mode, too, with my long cycles.

My gut reaction is b).

hugs.

Anonymous said...

I say B. Definitely B.

Rosepetal said...

As it turns out, b was correct. Positive HPT today, 26th Aug, CD 43.

Julia said...

I kept checking here for the answer.

Good luck to you, Rosepetal. I really hope this one breaks the cycle in the right place.

Catherine said...

Well, I guess I don't have to guess then! Congratulations! I wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Rosepetal I wish you the absolute best outcome...

I am so excited for you but I promise I'll be calm...(I'll do the happy dance in my closet I swear). :-)

Anonymous said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) I could go on and on with my smilies but you get the point :)

Beruriah said...

Good lord Rosepetal! Hidden way down in the comments.

I'll be thinking of you. And hopeful.

Sherry said...

Oh my! I'm SO glad I scrolled through the comments first (nosy me) or I would've been wondering, too!

Lots of congrats to you!

(I was gonna vote for "B" too, btw. ;) )

niobe said...

Wow. I always skip posts about charts because I can't even begin to make sense of them. Good thing I read through this one.

Thinking many good thoughts.

M said...

Wow, you snuck that one in!

Rosepetal, I am cautiously happy for you - the road will be long but we'll be here...

Much love to you x