6 years ago
My first born son was stillborn at full term in July 2006. My second born son died in May 2007. My third son was born alive and healthy in March 2008 and my daughter was born alive and healthy in April 2010
Copyright © 2009 Moksha. WP by Hybrid..
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
10 comments:
CONGRATS!!!
Great news!
One hurdle down indeed! (((hugs)))
STICK STICK STICK!!!
This is a good hurdle to get through. I hope the others simply fall down and you can walk right over them. As you say, a lot to go.
oooh! Congrats and best wishes!
Wishing you so much luck. Congrats!
Keeping fingers crossed-but that's one big hurdle to be over! Yay!
oh my goodness, Rosepetal!!
I'm thinking good thoughts for you. ((hugs))
Can you believe my first thought was "whee!" as in here we go! But happily. I wish you the best and much safe hurdling.
Post a Comment