Sunday, 2 May 2010

Introducing Coccinelle

[photo removed]

2.75kg, Apgars 10, 10, 10, birth story to follow when I am less exhausted! Born at 2.25pm on 28th April. Photo is at 1 day old.

19 comments:

Wabi said...

OMG, she's GORGEOUS! I'm so glad she's doing so well. keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little girl! Congrats, Rosepetal. I am so thrilled for you and your family. <3

msfitzita said...

So, so, so gorgeous! A billion congratulations, my friend! Something pink will be winging it's way to you soon...

Alex said...

Congratulations. She's beautiful!!

Hope's Mama said...

Wonderful news! I have been waiting. Congratulations to all.
xo

Sara said...

So beautiful! Congratulations. So much gorgeous hair.

Clare said...

Oh Rosepetal, she's beautiful. congratulations and looking forward to reading the birth story. xx

janis said...

Look at that head of gorgeous dark hair!! She's absolutely lovely.
Congratulations, Rosepetal!! I am SO happy for you. ((hugs))

Pbugs Mommy said...

Oh, Rosepetal, she takes my breath away! Truly gorgeous! What does Beanie think of her? Congrats!!!!

Catherine said...

Beautiful. Congratulations again!

m said...

What a beautiful, beautiful baby - many congratulations to you and much love...

xxx

AJW5403 said...

Congratulations just beautiful!

delphi said...

Congratulations!!!!! Looking forward to exchanging emails soon. When everyone is less exhausted!!!

Kristen said...

A million congratulations on the birth of your beautiful sweet baby girl.

So happy to hear she's safe and healthy - and mama is as well.

Best wishes to the entire family.

Laura said...

Oh Rosepetal, she's just beautiful! Congratulations!!!

kate said...

She is so beautiful!!

Sherry said...

I missed the photo, but congrats to you on a healthy little girl!

niobe said...

Yay! So, so glad to hear this.

Brenda - you can now find me at : www.lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com said...

lol This is the 3rd birth i have read in 10 min in blog land!
And once again I have missed the photo!
CONGRATULATIONS.
I hope to see a photo on day and cant wait to read your birth sorry.
Hugs
xxx