
I couldn't stop myself from looking up in my unused copy of "What to Expect the First Year" what a two month old baby should be doing. It said that he should be able to smile in response to my smile.
In the evening, after my OB appointment, DH and I bought a helium balloon and we each wrote a message to Moksha on a small card which we attached to it. We let it go and watched it disappear into the evening sky.
We love you, Moksha. Sending you my smiles :-) Are you smiling back?On reflection, this last week since we got back from vacation has been a relatively better week. I haven't done much in terms of going out etc. but I didn't feel quite as negative. (Still can't say I was feeling positive, just not as negative....) I was able to mostly enjoy a dinner out with DH and my friend, and also a trip to a vineyard today for a marketing event. At one point I actually did manage to look at Moksha's photo and genuinely, spontaneously smile with love, albeit through my tears.




1 comments:
I am so glad you have a friend who understands and is really there for you. That is a rare thing to have in *real life*. She sounds like a very special person. And by the way, thanks for sharing Moksha's name with us.
Big (((hugs)))
Post a Comment