Tomorrow is Moksha's two-month birthday. He was born in the morning on 29th July.
I'm a bit confused, should I be marking this day? He was already dead by his birthday.
Shouldn't I be marking today? 28th July was the last day he was alive. So 28th July was his deathday. Seems a bit odd to mark that too.
We did release a balloon on 29th August. So I suppose that we already decided which day was important. I don't know, neither of them feels right. But then nothing feels right about this situation. :-(
6 years ago




3 comments:
Nicolas died on March 22nd, i found out on March 23rd, and he was born on March 25th. I mark the 22nd in my head but as a family we mark the 25th -- because that is his birthday, and if he had been born alive, that is the day we would celebrate. It is a horrible connundrum to have, though.
Thinking of you on these difficult days and sending love to Moksha.
My son died and was born on the same day, hell, he died and was born almost in the same minute since he died during labour. He still had a heartbeat when they were prepping me for my c-section, although he was braindead already. So I don't have that addition question of what day is what. I'm so sorry.
Thinking of you and Moksha and sending big (((hugs)))
Post a Comment