
Perfect fingers, perfect fingernails.
You started as a tiny ball of cells, invisible.
You started as a tiny ball of cells, invisible.
What a miracle! How many miracles!
Why did nature go to so much trouble to get everything right,
Why did nature go to so much trouble to get everything right,
down to your unique fingerprints made of tiny, tiny perfect grooves,
only to get the very last thing so wrong?
Mummy loves and misses you, Moksha.
Mummy loves and misses you, Moksha.




5 comments:
What a beautiful picture. *tears*
Thats a lovely picture to have as a memento. I have some too which i keep in a little photo album with other reminders of her. Its helped me loads to have that somewhere, makes me feel close to her...
Thanks for your "Remembering" post below and thanks for sharing this lovely photo. (((hugs)))
That is a beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing.
I have one just like that. Your picture is beautiful and your post really says it. I think about that a lot. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment