Sunday, 15 October 2006

Remembering

I remember my own dear, darling son Moksha, stillborn on 29th July 2006, every single day.

Today I also remember in particular:


C., son of Delphi
Nicolas, son of Kate
Thomas, son of Anam Cara
Thomas, son of Msfitzita
Alex and Travis, sons of Catherine
Nate, son of Laura
Kate, daughter of Sarah
Audrey, daughter of Michelle
Gabrielle, daughter of Artblog
Finn, son of Sillyhummingbird
Charlotte, daughter of Whatthef*ck
Hans, son of Lauralu and Justinian
Julian, son of Julian's Mom
Joseph, son of Nervouskitty
Lydia, daughter of Bronwyn

I don't know the parents of these beloved children in real life and they don't know me. Some read my blog and choose to comment. Some don't even know I exist and may never read my blog. But I have spent many hours reading all of their blogs and I must thank them for their writing, which has helped me so much and made me feel less alone in my time of need. This positive impact that they and their children have had in this world is one which stretches across time and continents.

I remember in addition many other children who are not laughing and crying with their parents today. Some of them are the brothers or sisters of those above. Others are from other blogs I have read, and still others from people I know IRL. In this sad reality, they are too many for me to mention each.

I believe that all our children live in another world and in another form and that one day we will greet them with love and familiarity in another life many years from now. I do not know how or when this may happen. I do not know anything for sure. This is just my own belief.

With love and compassion,
Rosepetal

6 comments:

delphi said...

Thank you, Rosepetal.

whatthef*ck said...

thank you for including us. that is really touching. it's especially nice to see charlotte's name in print.

my daughter. charlotte.

so often i think of her as my dead baby and not my daughter. i guess it's easier that way but i like thinking of her as my daughter.

thank you.

Anonymous said...

awwww, Rosepetal, thank you for that, I am really touched. Just seeing her name on the list left a tear in my eyes, darling thank you sooo much.

Hugs

Artblog

Laura said...

Oh Rosepetal. Thank you so much, that was really, really lovely.

SWH said...

Thank you very much for the list and for putting Kate on it.

Hugs

msfitzita said...

Thank you for remembering my Thomas. It means so much to me to know that his life is important enough to be remembered - and that my writing about it helps more than just me.

Thank you so much for that.