Wednesday, 28 February 2007

7 months

Hello V.

Here we are, 7 months since you were born. I still miss you. I still wish you were here. Sometimes I hate that life goes on without you and sometimes I think that's the best way to honour you.

In the car on the way home from work today, I was thinking about how we used to listen to music together. We did everything together for your whole short life! I miss being with you all the time.

I don't know where you are right now. I want to ask you something, the only thing I will ever ask you for. Please look after your little brother or sister. I don't know what is in your power to do. Just do your best. I will be proud of whatever you can do. I am your mother. That is my job.

lots of love
Mummy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that was soooo beautiful.
Made me cry!

Hugs
xxx

Anam Cara said...

Thinking of you rosepetal, as always. And thinking of you too Moksha. You have touched so many people lives and will always be greatly loved and missed. (((hugs)))