So it’s CD 32. There has been no temperature drop yet. I’m not testing yet as the last time this happened, I got a BFN and my cycle turned out to be 35 days long. But despite my best efforts, I am starting to hope that this might be it. I’m putting in an advanced request now for you all to pick me up when I get smashed on the floor.
I will test in 3 days time if AF isn’t here by then. The driving reason? My free VIP trial on Fert.ility Friend runs out in 4 days. So if I’m pg I won’t buy an extension for the VIP features of the site. If I’m not I will. C’mon, I need a reason to choose a testing date, might as well be a materialistic one.
Update 23.02.07
AF isn't here yet and I haven't tested. I am basically a chicken. Flap flap.
Actually I had said to myself that I would test today if AF hadn't arrived in the night. Got up bleary eyed this morning (no temp drop) and as I was sitting on the loo, I thought, I should be peeing on a stick, but I have no sticks in the house to pee on. I will let you know.....
6 years ago




15 comments:
I am going through exactly the same thing. I've got everything crossed for you, R.P.!
I've got everything crossed for both you and laura. Please, please, please let this be the month. (((hugs)))
Some more finger crossing here. I really really hope this is the month. Good luck on holding out from testing. I never was able to do that and wasted so much money on those damn pee sticks.
U know I'll be here sweetie! Crossing all my bits for you :)
I am anonymous because I don't have a blog, but just wanted to wish you all the best- i cross my fingers for ya!! :)
also have all fingers and toes crossed for you (and for Laura). and if it's a BFP, I hope you post immediately! and if it's not a BFP, I hope you post immediately so we can be supportive to you. and of course, wishing only good things for you...
I've found that temping drives me crazy. If you start getting too obsessed about tiny temp fluctuations (or temping at exact time of day, or what to do if you have to pee at 5 am, etc) think about whether it's worth it...
But maybe temping was less conclusive (and more frustrating) for me because of my lack of 'good' ovulations. :)
I hope you have good news in a couple of days.
Well, sounds like you have your reasoning head on:) I am in awe of your restraint and hope your will power is rewarded with the right prize this week:)Fingers crossed x
I will be at my in-laws in Somerset from Friday a.m. until Sunday and won't have computer access. I will be dying to know what happens and hoping it is a BFP.
oh lord! you sure do have restraint; i certainly get why. how many dpo are you? how long is your cycle normally or is there no normal yet? i would NEVER be able to hold out. the lure of the possible bfp always sucks me in. we'll be here to pick you up-do what you need to do.
thanks for the kick count info. i checked the website and have started paying attention. doris foodle is a busy little girl and does 10 kicks, thumps very quickly. sadly i often wonder if her high activity level is indicative of distress.
Hey Rosepetal, it's Friday already, and I keep refreshing to see what your test results are??? still have my fingers crossed for you.
Got everything crossed for you!
Yeah, i'm with everyone else, i would have peed on 7 sticks by now...
Regarding your update:
It's ok to test later in the day... as long as it's been a few hours since you've peed! :)
not to pressure you too much...
Your restraint is amazing, but I certainly understand your reasons. After we tried again after my mc, my
I too will be checking for an update, and thinking of you either way.
Thanks for your support on my blog. I wish Moksha were with you as well. I'll be hoping hoping hoping you'll be bringing him a sibling soon.
Post a Comment