6 years ago
My first born son was stillborn at full term in July 2006. My second born son died in May 2007. My third son was born alive and healthy in March 2008 and my daughter was born alive and healthy in April 2010
Copyright © 2009 Moksha. WP by Hybrid..
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
15 comments:
OMG, OMG, OMG, that's what I thought you'd be posting. I am so excited and happy for you. WOW :)
Oh yay!!! I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!! I KNEW it was gonna be a BFP! :)
Yay! Congratulations. Lots of sticky sticky baby dust to you.
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
Chloe came running into the room to see what i was screaming about, LOL
(Heh, i *thought* your chart looked good)
Congratulations!
Wonderful News!!! That just made my day. I am sure you are filled with all sorts of crazy emotions right now. Just take it one day (or hour - that is what I am doing) at a time! Many hugs to you.
Wonderful! Congratulations!
This is truly wonderful - congratulations! x
GET OUT!!!!! I hear ya girl!! YIPPIE!!!!
We will be here with ya...remember to always breath. It will be a wonderful and anxious ride.
What wonderful news!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Hugs
xxx
OMG I am so happy for you. Conratulations!!!! Wishing you nothing but happiness.
Hurray!!!!!!!!!! Just got back from Somerset and had to check your blog right away. I'm so thrilled for you guys!!!
Holy mother of god, a BFP!!!!! yippee!!!!!! i've been off-line but checked you first when i returned. so happy for you. its gonna be a wild ride for sure but you've got to start somewhere and you're on your way! congratulations. how are you feeling, emotionally, physically, etc? give us details woman!!
Oooh, had a feeling over here!! I'm actually whispering this comment in an attempt to contain my excitment for you:) Oh, what the heck - WOO HOO!!!!
OMG I a soooo far behind but wanted you to know how thrilled I am for you!!! CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment