Dear V.
I didn't write to you around your 9 month birthday. We went to your lake on 29th April, before going for a long walk. We took you the first rose this year from the rose bush Daddy gave me for our wedding anniversary last year.
I was going to write on 30th April but then Nanaji died suddenly. I am shocked and we left the next morning to go to Naniji.
I am about to visit your lake again. Nanaji's soul will be released from attachments to this life today. At home, Naniji and Mamaji will perform special prayers to free his soul. So maybe you will see him. I cannot be at the prayers, but I will be at your lake instead. Look for him. He has some things for you. I hope you get to be together for a little while. I think Nanaji will be reborn and I don't think you will be, I think you were freed from the cycle of rebirth. Show Nanaji love and respect. He is your grandfather.
Next week you will meet your little brother A. Please look after him when he arrives.
You've now been gone for longer than you were here. I miss you V.
love Mummy.
6 years ago




6 comments:
(((hugs)))
This is so touching and so sad.
So much, too much for one soul to bear. Stay strong Rosepetal ((hugs))
Hugs Rosepetal.
This is so pure, honest, and full of love.
(((((hugs)))))
this is a beautiful letter to V. the "you've been gone longer than you were here" really hit me...that moment is hard anyway, that awareness of time passing. with all you have going on right now, it must be almost a gulf of sadness.
i'm so sorry.
Post a Comment