Saturday, 23 June 2007

Rating


This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
death (6x)
dead (5x)
suicide (4x)
pain (2x)
shit (1x)
Stolen from Niobe & Delphi

6 comments:

delphi said...

The only word that I think is particularly "rate-able" is shit. The rest seem pretty tame to me.

But then, I doubt that the people who set the standard were thinking that it would be used on grief blogs.

M said...

I got the same rating as you! I should post it on my blog....

whatthef*ck said...

glad you're back, been checking frequently. wtf happened? how could anybody be an a-hole to you, for chrissake?

trying soon sounds so reasonable, for psychological reasons. another pregnancy, while utterly petrifying, will give you a beginning, instead of another ending.

havent read all your posts yet, trying to hurry but i know how completely down i get when having trouble with rocket man. it gets me down in the biggest way. we always rebound but i dont think we ever get back to where we were back in the day. grieving is hell on a relationship. i just wanted to cower in a corner of my cave and have him do and say all the right things (not possible unfortunately) to reach me. i think i needed to let him know specifically what it was that i needed. difficult because i didnt know what i needed from him. i knew what i didnt need.

i think of you often and try to think of things to say that might help. arrogant of me isnt it? as if i could help. but then i know that sometimes somebdoy can say something that helps a little. one of my favorites was "how's today?'

be back soon, constantly checking in on you.

whatthef*ck said...

what's this rating business?

long35acre said...

I'm glad you are back, Rosepetal. I came in yesterday and read your posts from when you were hiding. {{{HUGS}}} I hope you are starting to heal. I think the dh thing just has to take time. Men just want to fix things and move on. They don't understand when it's harder for us.

At a book club that I go to, I got talking with a lady there and turns out she has a story similar to ours. She talked about how they found out their baby had Trisomy 18 and elected to terminate. She said that she will feel guilty for the rest of her life, but that also if it happened again today, she would do the same thing. Very similar to my feelings.

Let me know if you want to chat.

Brenda said...

I also got a 'R' rating! lol

Hugs
xxx