Sunday, 29 July 2007

One


[Photo removed]

My little boy is one year old. One year and one day since he died, one year since he was born. I will probably take this picture down shortly.

My heart is still broken for you V and my life has been in black and white ever since you left.

20 comments:

kate said...

Happy birthday sweet V.....Rosepetal, he is just so so beautiful. I am so sorry he is not in your arms...i will light a candle for him tonight.

delphi said...

He is so gorgeous. Thinking of you a lot, Rosepetal.

BasilBean said...

What a beautiful boy, thank you for sharing the photo of him. You are in my thoughts.

Laura said...

Oh Rosepetal--thank you so much for sharing his picture. He is breathtakingly beautiful. All that beautiful hair...

I think of you constantly. Happy 1st birthday to your gorgeous, sweet V.

Beruriah said...

He's lovely. Thank you for sharing his picture. I'm so sorry he's not here with you and your dh.

niobe said...

My heart is breaking for you and V too. What a beautiful picture. Thinking of you.

Julia said...

Beautiful, beautiful baby. So sorry he is not here with you and dh.
Thinking of you today.

Catherine said...

He is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so so sorry.

The Goddess G said...

Thank you so much for sharing his picture. He is just beyond beautiful. Happy Birthday sweet baby boy...
~Carole

Unknown said...

Rosepetal.

Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful photograph of V. Thank you.

He is just so beautiful, so precious....oh my that charges so many of my own memories.

Thinking of you my dear Rosepetal.

Dear sweet V, I hope that you and Birdie are dancing around or flying around together where ever you babies are!

Rosepetal, I am so sorry V is not with you in the flesh...he is still so with you in spirit and ever growing love.

Birdies Mama

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh Rosepetal ...... just look at all that hair V has on his head!!! Hes just beautiful. Thankyou so much for sharing V's photo with us.
I know for some its hard to look at pics of their babies but i LOVE looking at mine of Zak, and anyone elses that wants to share.

Happy Birthday gorgeous boy.

Huge hugs
xxx

AJW5403 said...

I am so sorry I missed writing to you on his day. He is just beautiful. I wish he could be here with you. Lots of love to your and your family.

Anonymous said...

(((hugs)))

Kim said...

What a beautiful boy you have.

Angela said...

Oh V., your mama loves you so much.

Rosepetal, he is so beautiful. So much hair and such a sweet face! Thank you for sharing his photo.

I am so, so, so very sorry that he is not with you.

Anam Cara said...

V is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing his picture with us rosepetal. I'm so sorry he's not here. THinking of you so much and wishing you didn't know this pain. Big (((hugs)))

Sherry said...

Oh Rosepetal - V is such a handsome boy. Thank you for sharing his beautiful picture with us.

Happy Birthday, V.

And (((HUGS))) to you.

Cheek said...

What a beautiful boy. Forever missed and loved, sweet V.

Jillian said...

Happy Birthday Little Man. Kiss your mummy's tears away. He is just beautiful((((Rosepetal))))

Samantha said...

He is so precious.

And I thought Makenzie had some hair.

Happy Birthday V.