Sunday, 2 December 2007

Stress

Tomorrow morning I have my 20 week morphology check. I feel vaguely reassured by the fact that I saw my own OB last week and she didn't find anything alarming on the ultrasound she did. However, clearly the specialist has a state of the art u/s machine with blood circulation measurement capabilities.

I'm also a little stressed by the fact that on Tuesday DH is making a short business trip to Egypt. Along with about 50 other people from his company. It's just an underlying background type of stress I have in case something happens to him.

5 comments:

Coggy said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

SWH said...

I hope you get only good news tomorrow!!!

delphi said...

I think it is tomorrow where you are. I will be thinking of you and hoping for a positive update soon.

AJW5403 said...

Thinking of you today. Wishing nothing but good news.

charmedgirl said...

husband is an NYPD officer. i never REALLY feared he would be hurt or killed at work...until dead baby. the vulnerability is hard...that background stress about everyone else being ok.

i'm late commenting so i already know your check went well (YAY)!