The check up went okay and no problems detected :-)
It seems I only make one type of baby.
I just hope that this doesn't extend to the "does not live outside the womb" characteristic as well.
*** Post title corrected to say 20 weeks instead of 20 months. A 20 month pregnancy is really not something I could handle psychologically or physically.
6 years ago




26 comments:
I'm so glad you've cleared another hurdle - hoping for smooth sailing in the second half. And congratulations for another son! Thinking of you and wishing you well.
Boys for us then :) I hope so too XXXXXXXX
So happy to hear it went good with out any suprises. And wow another boy!! How wonderful. I am so happy for you!
Yey a little boy!!
Congratulations Rosepetal, I'm so glad everything went well today.
Big hugs
C x x xx
:)
Wonderful news. I'm very very happy for you!
Congratulations on the boy. =)
I too am glad everything went well for you today.
I am really happy for you sweetheart. I mean that with great sincerity.
A boy! :) Yay! Boys are great! I am glad you got great news today.
Yay! That's fantastic news.
Great to read all is going well. And another boy!!! Congratulations.
Hugs
xxx
Oh Rosepetal, I am so happy to hear that things are going well. And when I read that you are having a boy it brought a smile to my face.
I'm sending you warm and hopeful thoughts.
(((((big hugs)))))
I'm so, so happy to read this. I've been thinking about you a lot. And another boy :) :)
Great news RP - congratulations on another little boy!!
x
Congratulations on another boy rosepetal. I am glad that everything is so far, so good. xoxoxo
What great news all around. Yay!
Wonderful! A boy! (((hugs)))
Very glad.
Love to you.
Another Boy! Congrats, Rosepetal. Good to hear things are looking well for you.
I had to laugh at your edit. 20 month pregnancy? My heart skips a beat at the mere thought of it!!
another boy, what a lovely thing to read. I am so happy he is looking good in all his checkups and U/S's. Let's hear it for the BOY :)
I'm so glad your u/s was good. Congratulations on another little boy!
wonderful news!! congrats on another boy!
(exhaling)
I'm late to this party...
I am so very happy to hear that everything going well. Great, great, great news!
(Boys are AWESOME!)
whew!! halfway there. wonderful news about the little fella. are you feeling connected? feeling movements at all? i didnt mean to change the subject away from the great news. just curious.
Congratulations on your boy! Wishing you guys continuing health:)
So glad all is well!
Post a Comment