I failed my 1 hour glucose test - only by a smidgen apparently.
Three hour test scheduled for Friday morning.
Updated on Friday evening: I passed the three hour test. All the results (fasting, 1 hour, 2 hour and 3 hour) were normal. We'll do the one hour test again at 30 weeks just to be sure.
OB still told me to cut down on sweet things and to avoid eating too many carbs....
6 years ago




12 comments:
I have my fingers crossed that you'll pass the next test with flying colours. Maybe with the rushing around at work it just set things off balance a bit.
That cake looked incredible by the way. I could definitely eat a slice....
or two....
Fingers crossed here too. I failed my first test but the 3 hour test came out fine. Although I felt like I had been drained of all my blood. :-) I didn't see the cake that coggy is talking about but share the same opinion...love sweets! (probably explains the reason for the need of my second test).
Jen
Crap. I don't know much about these things, but I hope you have a better result on the 3 hour.
Ahh what a shit! Just thinking about the 3 hour tst makes me want to vomit! YUK!
Hugs
xxx
Aw, crud! I hope the 3-hr. test isn't too bad and you pass!
GL.
yuck! I hope you pass the three hour.
I failed the 1 hour miserably and passed the 3 hr fine. I *did* remove the IV sugar line I was feeding off between tests which seemed to make a difference.
Fingers crossed your 'failure' was an anomaly:)
So glad for the update. Good news. However, I am a carb/sweets ingesting machine when pregnant, so it would be hard for me! I hope your cravings tend towards bacon and celery sticks (nice combo, eh?).
Hugs.....I've been behind in my reading over the holidays and such. But it sounds like this pregnancy is going better. Kudos to you to finding out all you can about your clotting and sugar, etc. You have to be your own advocate and tell THEM what is required I think.
14 more weeks, huh? I will be thinking about you!
Connie
I am glad you passed. I cannot believe you are 26 weeks already! Grow baby grow!
Glad your results came back good on the 3 hr. I unfortunately, failed 2 out of the 4. I had GD with Makenzie, so I figured it might go this way again. The good news is, so far I am able to control my numbers with cutting back the carps.(not big sweet eater to begin with). I am sooo excited to see your pregnancy is going well. You much deserve this!
ooof... close call.
Post a Comment