6 years ago
My first born son was stillborn at full term in July 2006. My second born son died in May 2007. My third son was born alive and healthy in March 2008 and my daughter was born alive and healthy in April 2010
Copyright © 2009 Moksha. WP by Hybrid..
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
2 comments:
Hi Rosepetal,
I just want you to know that I am thinking of you every day and I know how you are feeling. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as I have these past months. Emma's little brother was delivered by c-section at 36 weeks, and I was so worried that it was too early.....but he was strong and healthy. I am sending you (and your new little boy) strength and love. xoxo Emma's mum
Thank you.
Also glad to hear from Emma's mum again. So glad her little boy was ok.
Post a Comment