Today was a lovely warm spring day and I took some pictures.
Yellow roses by the stream leaving the small lake
where V and A's ashes were scattered
Flowers in a town park near where we live (wish it was my garden!)
I do have yellow pansies growing for V on my balcony, even though the blackbirds seem quite partial to them. Also some daffodils I grew from bulbs in a pot - which I've never done before, and a few evergreens. I bought some orange marigold seeds for A and will try my hand at seedlings sometime soon....




8 comments:
Gorgeous. Spring is tantalizing close, but really a good 2 months away in my climate. I look forward to seeing pictures of the seedlings.
Beautiful photos!
Hugs
xxx
What is that last picture? I have never seen that before!
Very beautiful photos. I started seeds this weekend, and today we finally are seeing some thaw....but we are not as far along as you obviously.
Oh wait, i think i figured it out, is it a double english daisy that has not opened fully yet? LOL thinking about stuff like this is way more fun than working!!
Somedays I can almost feel spring. My daffodils are almost ready to flower.
Your pictures are beautiful.
Those are gorgeous pix. I can't wait for spring.
Kate, I don't know exactly what it is but it's pretty common in planted gardens and parks round here. Next time I am at the garden centre I will check it out. It was fully open though. I have another pic which I didn't post which includes some not fully open ones and they look different.
And as for spring - well today we've lost 10 deg C from yesterday! A nice cold front came in. Hope all those flowers will manage the shock!
Hey Rosepetal,
Thanks for checking in on me. Things are going well, we are 27 weeks currently and holding our breath. I will blog details soon.
I so glad to see you are progressing along well also.
Post a Comment