I failed the one hour test again. So I am having the 3 hour test tomorrow morning again and have to see a dietician regardless of the outcome.
Update: Phew - I passed the 3 hour test again - all values normal. I'm seeing a dietician on Tuesday anyway - my OB said normally we would just let it go, but since we're being extra careful.... She said women who fail the 1 hour but who are not diagnosed with gestational diabetes probably have intermittent episodes of hyperglycaemia and may as a result have slightly larger babies than otherwise. We'll see what the next growth check on Wednesday shows for Beanie.
6 years ago




8 comments:
Well, shit. Sorry...that stinks. :-(
Blah, that sucks. Hope you pass the 3-hour...
What a drag.....hope all goes well today:)
That sucks. Let us know, okay?
Yuck, sorry about that. Hopefully your dietician isn't a big meanie. I got lucky last time-no huge freakouts about one bad meal or a missed snack.
Glad to hear that you passed the 3-hour test!
Good news on the 3 hour. Whew is right!
I'm so glad to hear that you passed the 3-hour test and that your OB is being so cautious. I'm so happy you're getting such excellent care.
((((HUGS))))
Post a Comment