6 years ago
Thursday, 15 May 2008
Remembering A.
In fact I think of A a lot.
Dear A., I'm so sorry that it turned out this way.
I have a lot of pictures of A himself, more than I have of V since I knew what to do the second time around, but the sad fact is that they are pictures of a 16 week old foetus and so I will not post one here.
I have a post brewing about how I feel about the events of last year but I haven't written it yet.
Looking back at the comments on my posts from last year, I had incredible support from the blogosphere. Thank you once again - I still appreciate it.




5 comments:
I too am remembering A and you today. I wish you peace on this day.
I got the date wrong -- was counting forward from your ticker & probably i counted wrong. I never could count.
I am remembering A....
Thinking of you RP x x x
Thinking of you and all of your boys, my friend.
Huge hugs to you. What a terrible month May is. You probable want to crawl under a blanket with me and hide for a few weeks.
Thinking of you.
xxx
Post a Comment