Monday, 19 May 2008

Thank you

Thank you so much my friend!
You know who you are :-)

[photo removed]

Beanie aged 7 weeks

**********************
Yesterday we visited the V's memorial bench. It is amazing just how much Beanie looks like V. I think V had slightly more hair, but otherwise their features are almost the same - well as far as I can tell from the pictures of V. anyway.

Rosepetal in the rain at V's bench

11 comments:

AJW5403 said...

He is just so darn cute!! And all that hair. None of my babies had hair until well over a year old.

Dr. Joanne Cacciatore said...

This is so beautiful...what a tribute.

Angela said...

He is just lovely.

Kim said...

I don't think they make them much cuter than Mr. Beanie there.

And what a lovely spot for V's bench. I know you must cherish it.

Clarabella said...

Such a beautiful baby boy.

Kendra's mom said...

Such a beautiful baby!

And what a lovely spot for the bench. Nice to sit and think there.

Anonymous said...

Gah! He's just so cute I'd love to snuggle with him.

kate said...

Beanie is just beautiful! And V.'s place looks so peaceful...

Coggy said...

Check him out he's such a cutie.

I love V's bench, we've been thinking of one for J. I'd just like somewhere to go sit with him.

ps give me a shout if you do come this way in June/July we should try meeting up again. K x

Samantha said...

He is a cutie.

Rosepetal, check out my blog and see what my Mother's Day gift was. (smiles)

Brenda - you can now find me at : www.lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com said...

I LOVE HIS HAIR!!! All the babies in my family are born with hair like that. I just want to touch it. lol

V's bench is in the most lovely place.

Hugs
xxx