Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Rite of passage

We took Beanie up to the little lake where Moksha and A's ashes were scattered. It was a sunny day, and there were other people there picnicking. The two ducks which were there almost one year ago when A's ashes were scattered were back.
I left three white roses by a stream for my Dad, for A and for Moksha. One of them was carried away by the stream straight away. I wondered what it meant. Probably nothing. But I always seem to want it to mean something.
[Photo removed]

Beanie at the lake aged 5 weeks

10 comments:

Anam Cara said...

He is just beautiful Rosepetal. I hope all is going smoothly with you, adjusting to your new life with Beanie. (((hugs)))

Kim said...

Oh, he's beautiful! I mean, breathtakingly so! He's got a "wise beyond his years" look about him.

Brenda - you can now find me at : www.lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com said...

I just LOVE that hair! Makes me want to touch the top of his head. :)
Hope you found the day at the lake peaceful.

Hugs
xxx

AJW5403 said...

He is so beautiful!!

kate said...

He is beautiful...and i am sorry it is like this. You should be there just picnicking too.

Anonymous said...

...hugs...

CLC said...

He's gorgeous, Rosepetal.

niobe said...

Like you, I'm always looking for some meaning that probably isn't there.

c. said...

Beanie is beautiful, Rosepetal.

I very much try to find the meaning in things that are very likely without it. It's hard not to; making sense of this all is so important.

Kendra's mom said...

What a beauty!!