Friday, 27 June 2008

It's f**king unbelievable

Another unbelievable story. This time the child died. I hope they rot in hell too. There really is no justice in the world when wonderful people have such problems having living children and scum, there really is no other word for it, can do this to theirs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I just read one about parents (I think it was in the Czech Republic) who literally kept the kids in cages and ATE pieces of their skin...Thankfully the kids were rescued before they were killed.

WTF??

kate said...

This is why i don't read the news. Head in the sand, sure, but i just don't even want to think about some of the horrible things that happen in the world.

Julia said...

Un-freaking-believable. And a one year old too. I hope he has a better life now.

Coggy said...

WTF indeed?? Stories like this just floor me. Like Kate I have to avoid reading the news because I can not cope with what a horrible world we live in at times.

That poor little girl, I too hope her parents rot in hell.

Anonymous said...

GRRRR.....and i had to say goodbye to my two baby girls. a very bitter and sad good bye. life.fucking.sucks.