Yesterday was his three month birthday and V's 1 year 11 month birthday. We took Beanie up to the little lake (he slept through the whole thing). But it was thankfully about 6 deg C cooler than where we are. When it is so hot I don't feel that I can take Beanie outside between 12pm and 4pm and even at 11am and 5:30pm it's still too hot.
On V's 3 month birthday, we bought this statue (I've yet to take a picture that does it justice). It is in our living room. I look at it often and remember the sorrow it so accurately represents.
And this is Beanie on his 3 month birthday. It's a bit blurry but not easy to capture those brief smiles on camera. I found something which makes him smile. You give him a kiss and say, "Kiss Kiss" and he smiles 75% of the time.
[Photo removed]
No further comment necessary on the joys of Beanie.



12 comments:
He's so cute cute cute I just want to eat him right up! Yay for smiling! Pretty soon he'll be doing it ALL the time.
I just love his cute little smile!! He is just so darn cute!!
Thank you for sharing a pic! He is so handsome! It made my day.
Jess
Adorable. It's hard to believe that it's been three months already!
Thanks ladies. Obviously I agree ;-)
Oh, Rosepetal. After the first couple of pics I didn't think he could be any more gorgeous than he already was, but I was so wrong. Seriously, he's one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen in my life.
Funny you should post this, I was thinking of you and Beanie last night and was wondering if he was smiling for you yet. How perfect -kiss, kiss and a smile.
He is just GORGEOUS. :)
I hate to be repetative but he is truly gorgeous. He's going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older.
Hi! I've been lurking on your blog for a while ( ok, like forEVER) and I finally decided to comment. I'm truly sorry for your losses. My son Jimmy passed at 40 weeks and 3 days and was delivered the following day. I now have a healthy 9 month old son. You are incredible. Absolutely incredible.
Beanie is just too cute. He's already a heartbreaker.
Hi Monica C. Thanks for delurking and your kind words. I'm so sorry to hear about Jimmy. I will just never get it - how nature can go so far and then get it wrong.
Oh, he is adorable. So so beautiful. And yes, what else is there to say about the joy he brings?
The statue is heartbreaking, even in that light. (But if you want to try to take a better picture, maybe try taking it outside around noon, so the shadows don't complicate things and shoot it without a flash?)
My dh says the best light for photography is the evening light -- 5-7 pm. So i try to shoot my flowers at that time if possible.
Beanie is a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment