Beanie is sick for the first time. It doesn't seem to be anything major, more of a little cold he picked up from a friend's kid yesterday. He did have a fever of 38 deg C which I've given him something for. He's a bit miserable and tired but not "apathetic" as my doctor's office asked. He's eating reasonably well. They gave me an appointment for tomorrow afternoon in case it doesn't get better.
Oh well, the first of many such episodes, I'm sure.
6 years ago




3 comments:
Hope he feels better soon!
It's always hard when a wee one is sick. I hope he feels better soon!
Hope he feels better!
Oh, by the way, i made that blue sweater way back when for A. I remember working on it as an undergrad in some comp lit class. So, no, not that prolific a knitter, just been doing it awhile. C fits into it now, so i dragged it out. A. never wore it, for various reasons.
Post a Comment