Tuesday, 28 April 2009

CD 34

So, not sure what's going on here. Don't have another pg test and won't be able to buy one until Friday. I usually have 28-29 day cycles. Still no sign of AF on CD34. Tender boobs present, which can be a sign of impending AF anyway.

Anyone who has followed my blog knows I'm not a particularly hopeful person so since I did actually take a pg test and it didn't come up positive, I'm not inclined to go all false hopish and assume it was wrong.

Hmmmm. I suppose I'm writing this post to jinx AF into coming already.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew! Can you see the doctor for a blood draw?

Ya Chun said...

were you temping and do you know when you ovulated?

Waiting until Friday to try again is probably a good idea anyway - let that hCG build up.

fingers crossed

Inanna said...

Well if AF is coming, this post should do it...

and if not...?

W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

janis said...

holding my breath...

Anonymous said...

Now, from reading your blog in the past I'd say you were but just as I say that AF will come but maybe the test was false, you did say it was out of date :) I'd wait till friday though, not too far away now, good luck!