Saturday, 25 April 2009

BFN

So today is CD31 and I took a test. The test had an expiry date of December 2008 but the line in the control window showed up and the line in the pregnant window most definitely didn't.

Oh well, it was to be expected I suppose......!
.................

Re Fac.ebook

I'm really not attracted at all. I guess I don't see the point of it. The whole idea just seems a bit schoolboy-ish. And yes I do blog anonymously and would like to keep it that way.

On the other hand I know more and more of my blogger friends and some family members have switched to Fac.ebook. I've been left behind :-)

5 comments:

Inanna said...

Those dang tests. :x Well at least we have a chance every month... we could be like dogs and only get a chance once every 6 months or so... and every time I think about how long pregnancy is, I'm thankful we're not elephants (3 year gestation!) even if we might feel like one at the time *grin*

And I totally agree about Facebook! I will not be assimilated! :)

Wabi said...

Sorry about the BFN. Even when you sort of know going in, it still sucks.

Artblog said...

Sorry, next try eh :)

kate said...

well, that sucks.

I don't much like FB even though i am on it alot. It is indeed quite shallow. OTOH i don't have much to blog about. I may have some crap to blog about in the future, which means bad things for sure. Ah well.

msfitzita said...

I would love to see you on FB.

Poke. Poke. Poke.