I'm supposedly in a tww. We had s*x once so not much optimism there. DH and I are going through a longish period of not really getting on (or it on either). I'm just so fed up with the constant bickering and degeneration into mini fights over nothing almost every evening. This week he's working away several nights and weekend days because of a big work seminar held at a localish hotel. It's just nice not to fight in the evenings. Instead I'm working my way through the box set of The West Wing. Next week he's going to the Middle East for ten days on a business trip.
Anyway either my period comes this week or I end up poas at the weekend.
I'm thoroughly demotivated by work. Beanie is such a nice ... little boy. Can't call him a baby anymore. I mean look at him:
[photo removed]
I'd rather spend more time with him. I was working today and came back after he went to bed and I'm missing him this evening after looking after him solo for a few days.
We went to see my mum at Easter. We need to persuade her to come and live with us. The more years she spends living on her own the harder it will be for us to adjust.
That's all from over here. There's probably a clear reason why I haven't been posting......




8 comments:
We, too, started arguing a lot after the babies came. I think almost everybody does. He's a heartstealer, this Big Beanie....
He's so handsome but he's still a baby :) Hoping things between you and the other half gets better, it can be tiring I know!
HUGS
Cute!! Sorry about the fighting...I know what that's like and I agree with Diana. It's harder to get along after kids.
You should hop on Twitter or Facebook. I know you are big on privacy, but it would be great to keep in touch. I sort of abandoned my blog because I spend so much time on FB.
Facebook is taking over the world! (Grr)
Your little man is darling, btw :)
Beanie is just darling.
((hugs)) about the fights. I hope it gets better.
I've been wondering where you've been. Beanie has grown so much!
That sucks about the short tempers. Take time for each other...
Sounds like you guys have a lot of stressors now.
fingers crossed for a bfp
a random post is better than no post at all. I need to post more than just flower pics, myself...Beanie is so adorable, and so big! I still call M&T 'the babies' but they are not babies anymore at all. I have noticed that i tend to think/say 'the baby' until/unless there is another baby who may arrive safely. So i am hoping things get better with you & your dh, and that such will be the case for you soon enough too.
PS. even my MIL is now on Facebook. So, ya, taking over the world. Maybe i will come back to the blogsphere ;)
Post a Comment