Saturday, 2 May 2009

2 out of 3 ain't bad

I've now peed on 3 sticks.

2 out of date and 1 new one.

results:

  • first, CD 31, out of date: negative. Exp date was December 08
  • second, CD 37, out of date (dug out of the depths of some drawer): positive. Exp date was October 08
  • third, CD 38, new: positive.

So I'm taking that as positive. First OB appointment is next Friday (I need to have my thyroid levels checked quickly as I probably need to increase my dose). Feeling lucky that getting pregnant really doesn't seem to be my problem. Feeling nervous and negative already about the health of the embryo.

I wasn't charting, which is not so good as I don't know when I ovulated. I suppose I can say the date of LMP and the only date we had s*x. Shouldn't that be fairly accurate dating?

Gulp.

10 comments:

Alex said...

Congratulations Rosepetal!! Wisning you all the best :)

Traci said...

Congratulations! I was sending you baby dust vibes from the USA!!!! YAY!!!! Traci

Inanna said...

Congrats!!! So exciting!

delphi said...

Congratulations. Will be with you all the way.

Wabi said...

Holy crap, that's awesome! Well wishes coming your way.

janis said...

Sending you all the good wishes, Rosepetal!!

Anita K said...

sounds like a BFP to me! And maybe the first test was just too early (might help with the dating??)

take care

Anonymous said...

Wahooo! Congratulations Rosepetal! Deep breaths...

kate said...

Wow! I miss all the good updates. Congratulations!

Brenda - you can now find me at : www.lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com said...

Gosh Im god for a minute and you go and get pg!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

hugs
xxx