This morning I found that I had bled a little during the night.
I got up and bled a lot more.
I'm seeing my doctor this afternoon, but it's pretty certain this is all over now.
In the days before home pregnancy tests, I wouldn't even have known I was pregnant.
6 years ago




9 comments:
Oh...I missed your news...and now I see it...and this.
I'm sorry.
{{{hugs}}}
I'm so sorry. :(( This happened to me the cycle before William was conceived, and I told myself the very same thing. "I wouldn't have even known I was pregnant if I hadn't taken a test..." But it's damned cold comfort. HUGS, mama. :(
Oh, my...that sucks. I am so sorry. (((((hugs)))))
I am so sorry, Rosepetal. My heart aches for you. ((hugs))
Fuck. I am so sorry. So, so very sorry.
ow sugar. that's sucks. so sorry...
I am truly very sorry for you. How awful, it isn't fair.
Oh Rosepetal...I'm so very, very sorry. I've been a terrible blogger lately and didn't see your announcement...and now this :(
I'm so sorry. I'm sending you much love and peace.
I'm so sorry Rosepetal, for this and for not having been round here for a while. Buried in my own head for a while.
I've always hated testing for this very reason. I think someone told me once that women didn't used to go to the doctors until they had missed two periods. Small comfort indeed. Sometimes I think modern technology is not such a blessing.
*hugs*
Post a Comment