I'm feeling quite low. I haven't been feeling great for quite a few months and have been wondering if depression is setting in. My marriage is taking most of the toll.
The reason for my lowness at this particular point in time is that three local mums I know are all pregnant. They all talk about their pregnancies when they're just a few weeks along. My need to keep from talking to pregnant women about their pregnancies is apparently alive and kicking (pardon the pun). I don't know how I will continue bumping into them and chatting over the next months.
Ugh.
6 years ago




7 comments:
(((hugs)))
I am sorry Rosepetal. Sending you healing thoughts. ((hugs))
Are you sleep deprived? Hope you guys reconnect and you can find some tranquility
I found out a friend of mine is pregnant with her 2nd. I still find it tough. I still don't want to talk to pregnant women.
Hugs to you Rosepetal xxoo
I'm so sorry Rosepetal. I've been MIA for many, many months. Thought I'd peek in on old friends and am sorry to hear about the m/c.
How is Beanie doing now? All mended?
I suspect that this feeling will never go away. I feel the same way, even though I finally got my baby. I think it's just plain jealousy on my end that everyone else can be normal and I have to carry this with me forever. I am sorry it is so hard.
Hugs
xxx
Post a Comment