One of the local mums I mentioned below had bleeding in her 7th week. She went to the doctor and the membrane (of the wall of her uterus I think) had slightly come away and the bleeding was coming from the gap. It seems to be improving, but no-one can really know what will happen. She's still pregnant, and the foetus is doing okay so far.
Here's a recent picture of Beanie, from about a month ago. Beanie is still not walking, at nearly 15 months, which I think stems from him being a very fast crawler. He doesn't see any advantage in walking. The hanging in the background was made by my mum for V. It hangs over our bed. The picture is a bit blurred, but he has such a lovely expression on his face, I like it anyway.
[photo removed]




6 comments:
He's a real sweetie. And I hope your friend is ok, and that your cycles play nice for you.
He is getting so big! Wow! He is still so very handsome. My first didn't walk until 15 months either, he was a bit lazy about it - he really wanted to be held and carried everywhere!
Aw, he is such a gorgeous baby!
Hang in there, Rosepetal. I'm thinking of you. xo
he looks like trouble!
doing ovulation kits? I really like them!
I miss his picture every time! I'm not sure if I've seen one yet :)
My periods were so screwy after my miscarriage. I had a period that lasted a full 30 days, and then I got pregnant with Ben. I think about you often. Hang in there, sweetie.
I miss his picture every time! I'm not sure if I've seen one yet :)
My periods were so screwy after my miscarriage. I had a period that lasted a full 30 days, and then I got pregnant with Ben. I think about you often. Hang in there, sweetie.
Post a Comment