Sunday, 11 July 2010

Kids

I don't have the time or energy to update you on the details of my marriage but thanks for your comments and emails. Let's say that DH was sorry about spitting at me, he's just come back from a 5 day business trip. Things are slightly better but I'm still not sure what our long or even medium term future is.

In the meantime, on to happier things, here is a picture of the kids taken on 4th July.

[photo removed]


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Beanie is so grown up. They are both beautiful!

Sherry said...

What a precious picture - they're both so beautiful.

Glad to hear DH feels badly about what he did. For now, just take things slowly. Enjoy the here and now and see where it leads.

janis said...

The photo melts my heart.
I hope things get better. Thinging of you. ((hugs))

kate said...

awww! They are so sweet!

I'm glad to hear things are a little better with you & the dh. Hope you can get to counseling, though.

oh, this week MY husband wants to move to Belgium. Of all things. I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that men are just crazy.

diana said...

They are pure joy! Precious moments, when a sibling relationship is sprouting..

Take care of them and yourself!

msfitzita said...

Such sweetness - they are utterly gorgeous!

I'm glad there's a fragile peace, but of course I hope for so, so much more than that for you.

Thinking of you.

ox

janis said...

I just wanted to let you know you have been in my thoughts, esp today.
Remembering V with you.... xoxo