Sunday, 29 October 2006

3 months today

Dearest Moksha,

Today you should be three months old. You would maybe be laughing out loud and turning your head to hear people talk. Mummy and Daddy miss you. We are learning to be with you in ways we had never imagined. We will never ever forget you - your life had such a profound effect. Such a little person with so much impact! We think about you so often.

How differently we thought these last months would pass by! I so looked forward to seeing you change and grow, and cuddling your small, warm body against mine. You would have kept us awake at night. Our home is so quiet instead of being noisy and full of life, laughter and cries.

Maybe Daddy and I would have had arguments through being so tired. Instead we have become very close to each other - thanks to you. All of your grandparents miss you too dear Moksha. We all wish that we could have spent more time with you. But I will find you again one day. I promise.

All my love, as always,
Mummy

2 comments:

Anam Cara said...

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have so much blog catching up to do. But I am thinking of you and Moksha. How I wish more than anything Moksha that you were here with your Mummy and Daddy. Big (((hugs)))

kate said...

((((((hugs)))))))