Saturday, 19 May 2007


19 comments:

delphi said...

Such a beautiful send off for A. I am just so sorry that it has ended up this way. It shouldn't be.

I am especially touched by the giraffe. My friend IRL giraffes as a memorial symbol for her second child, R. I will now think of both R. and A. when I see giraffes.

Love to you.

Researcher said...

No words. Just tears. I'm sorry.

Love,
Suzanne

Jillian said...

Oh Sweetie...your burden is too, too much (((hugs)))

kate said...

((((((hugs))))))

Brenda said...

Oh that photo is just heart breaking.

I can't think of anything at all to say other than I'm just so sorry.

Huge hugs
xxx

Anonymous said...

(((hugs)))

Clare said...

I wish it weren't so. (((hugs)))

long35acre said...

Sometimes life sucks. There is no reason why.

Heather said...

I'm so sad for you.

Cheek said...

Good journey, sweet little A. It's so plain to see how much you are honored and loved.

BasilBean said...

I'm thinking of you tonight and belive that A. and V. will watch over you together.

I wish that I knew the right words to bring you comfort in this terrible time.

sending love xxx

Anonymous said...

Gabrielles was white too, with gold trimmings.

I'm sure she found V. for you and is showing him around before he meets up with his big brother (she's the bossy type, takes after her mum!).

She says they have lots of fun there and apparently god isn't that bad, he has his reasons apparently!!!

Ye, that's what I thought too!

I guess when we're all dead one day, we'll find out for ourselves!

HUGS & XXX

Mystic said...

I'm so sorry. My heart breaks for you and I cry with you.

{{{hugs}}}

M said...

Just heartbreakingly beautiful....

I'm so sorry Rosepetal xxx

Linda said...

xo

Flicka

AJW5403 said...

Hugs to you all.

Catherine said...

I will never ever get used to such tiny caskets.

I'm so sorry, my friend. I wish I could do something to ease your pain.

I love you.

niobe said...

That picture tells the whole tragic story. I am so sorry.

msfitzita said...

((((((HUGS))))))