Look at my ticker. Inexorable countdown to Sunday.
Today one year ago was the last time I saw my son alive, through the screens and needles of machines. I had an ultrasound and foetal heartrate monitoring. Everything was AOK. I didn't get the last picture from the ultrasound, he was too big on the screen to get a good one.
One year ago yesterday way my due date. 24th July, a date I lived towards for nine months, a date on which my life was meant to change forever, but not in the way it actually happened.
What a terrible terrible year without you V. I miss you so much and I think about you every single day.
6 years ago




17 comments:
Much, much love to you... xxx
I'm sorry Rosepetal, I'll be thinking of you and sending you love these next weeks.
rosepetal, thinking of you and V and sending big hugs. I will be posting a blog update soon. I am so very sorry I just 'disappeared' and haven't been posting on anyone else's blog either. I should have at least e-mailed you and I am terribly sorry for my rudeness during such a difficult time in your life. But you and V are always in my thoughts. Oh V, how I wish you were here and your mummy was planning your 1st b-day party. It all should have been so different. xoxoxo
(((hugs)))
Hoping that the passing of this date happens with as much peace as possible. Sometimes it is much easier (relatively speaking) after the date passes.
Thinking of you.
{{{BIG HUGS}}}
Many huge hugs to you. I am so sorry. You will be in my heart and thoughts durring this very hard time.
I'm thinking of you as V's special day approaches and I'm sending you peaceful thoughts to carry you through this difficult time.
(((HUGS)))
There aren't any words that can make this better, but know that I'm thinking of you. I'm so sorry that it has to be like this.
It is a hard week. I, too, wish you as much peace as is possible during this difficult time. I wish I could give you a hug, for whatever that is worth... I am so sorry...
rosepetal - much love and hugs to you. i'm so sorry.
Thanking of V and his mommy. I still have marigolds growing for him...
Hugs.
I'm so sorry. Thinking of you and V.
Rosepetal, I'm thinking of you throughout this week and hoping you find some strength and peace to cherish V and all you love about him. and much love to you.
Thinking of you and V. as his day approaches....
Thinking of you. Wishing you as much peace as your sorrow will allow.
Just so much to bear:( Thinking of you and of course V ((hugs))
Post a Comment