Friday, 26 October 2007

....

I'm sorry that I have not much to write about.

I feel like I may slowly be moving to a better place in my life, but that is also so tenuous as I also feel that the bean's life may end at any moment without warning. Let's say I'm in a more neutral rather than utterly painful place now.

It's been a long time since I had any vaguely suicidal thoughts, DH and I are getting on well and there are some inklings of general harmony in life at last. My mother seems to be doing as well as she can. She's independent and intelligent and is coping so far. She's going to visit my brother in the US and then she'll be here for a long weekend and then I will be in the UK for Christmas.

I have my 15 week ultrasound next Wednesday at the end of which I need to decide on amnio or no amnio. At the moment I'm thinking no amnio unless there's an indication to have one from the ultrasound. It's at this ultrasound that we could see A.'s heart defects (not visible two weeks before).

I've had to up my thyroxine intake slightly as I spent the whole week I was in the UK utterly lethargic and cold, with a swollen neck. A short week after self-changing my dose I have a lot more energy.

OK, this must be the most boring post in the history of blogging. See sentence 1.

10 comments:

Angela said...

It's good to hear from you, though.

I'm glad things in your life seem to be going at least a bit better. And of course very happy to hear that everything seems to be going well with the pregnancy so far.

::hugs::

Julia said...

I, too, am glad to hear from you.

Good luck on the ultrasound. Hope it brings good news.

Beruriah said...

It's a good post though.

I'm happy you're in a better place now, even if that is a neutral place.

I'll be anxiously awaiting good news from the ultrasound.

delphi said...

Glad to hear from you. Not too boring - it is good to hear that things are (relatively speaking) better.

Anonymous said...

Not much to write about can be a very good thing! Sounds like you're doing well and I will be thinking about you as you have your next ultrasound.

Jillian said...

It's good to know you are coping though. After the year you've had, neutral must be akin to bliss. Take care of you and I'll be thinking of you guys for your ultrasound next week.

Anonymous said...

Always grateful for an update ;) XXX

kate said...

I've seen more boring posts in my time ;)

AJW5403 said...

No matter how boring you think your post are I am just happy to see an update from you!

niobe said...

Moving to a better place and inklings of general harmony sound very, very good. And not boring at all.