Tuesday, 29 July 2008

2

[photo removed]

Happy birthday my darling. Mummy and Daddy miss you so much and wish you were running around and playing with your little brother, who looks so much like you. I am learning to live with your absence, for now. We will meet again sweets. I am sure of it. And I will take you in my arms and smother you with a lifetime's worth of hugs and kisses I have saved for you.

12 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, this is my first chance to see a photo of V. He is gorgeous. Thank you, Rosepetal, for sharing him with us.

Happy Birthday, dearest V.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, little man. Rosepetal, I hope today is as peaceful as possible for you, my friend.

kate said...

What a beautiful boy V. is!

Happy Birthday, V. I am thinking of you and your mama today. Rosepetal, i hope you have a gentle day.

janis said...

Thinking of you today, Rosepetal.
Happy birthday, V.

AJW5403 said...

Peace to you on this day. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Cheek said...

Happy Birthday, sweet and beautiful little V.

Clarabella said...

He is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Hoping today is as gentle to you as it can be. Happy Birthday, V.

Kim said...

He's so very beautiful, like his baby brother. I hope you have peace today, Rosepetal.

Cate said...

He is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this picture of your son.

JMB said...

I'm so sorry that you have to have this type of anniversary-V is such a beautiful boy. All I can send are my thoughts and prayers and a hope for peace.

Julia said...

I missed the picture again.

This is a beautiful letter. I am sorry this is how V's birthday is. A lifetime of love, saved up. Indeed.

Brenda - you can now find me at : www.lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL LITTLE MAN!
I missed seeing the photo as I have not checked blogs for over a week or two but Im sure it was very cute.

Hugs
xxx