My Dad would have been 70 today.
I'm sorry you and Beanie missed each other Dad, for both of you.
I miss you a lot.
6 years ago
My first born son was stillborn at full term in July 2006. My second born son died in May 2007. My third son was born alive and healthy in March 2008 and my daughter was born alive and healthy in April 2010
Copyright © 2009 Moksha. WP by Hybrid..
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to your father. Thinking of you as always, my friend.
Happy Birthday to your dad. I am so sorry he is not here to share it with you. Peace to you and your family.
Happy Birthday to your dad, and ((((hugs)))) to you and your mom.
Happy Birthday to your dad, Rosepetal. I am sorry these dates are close together. The missing must have been heavy.
Hugs to you.
Happy Birthday to your Daddy. My daddy's birthday was July 18. We took the kids out to dinner - and celebrated his birthday - even ordered a piece of cake and sang "happy birthday" - in his memory. We stuffed ourselves with big cheeseburgers and ice cold beers - just like he enjoyed.
It didn't take away the hurt of missing him - but it helped to remember the important day of his birth.
I hope you were able to spend some time with your little family, doing something your dad would have enjoyed on his special day.
Post a Comment