2 years ago today, it was V's due date. I didn't even realise until I looked at the date on my computer. So it has just hit me.
I've been feeling off colour and a bit stomach-buggy since yesterday evening and was wondering what I ate. But maybe this is the only reason.
So begins the awful anniversary week. Tomorrow will be the anniversary of when I last heard his heartbeat and saw him moving around perfectly fine on the ultrasound.
6 years ago




8 comments:
I've had times when I didn't realize what was up until I looked at the date.
I hope this week is gentle and contains moments of peace for you.
I will be thinking of you as the days march on.
I hope you have a gentle week, and i will be thinking of you.
I will be thinking of you. I also sometimes don't notice the dates until I wonder why I'm feeling so foul.
Kate has some good words above, I too will be hoping the days pass gently for you.
I'm nearing my own anniversary date.
Just wanted to send you hugs. You are not alone.
Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you, and checking in. Hope the week has been kind to you so far.
Thinking of you on these difficult days.
Hope the week has been ok for you. You are not alone!
Thinking of you.
Post a Comment