Monday, 18 August 2008

Teething

Beanie is beginning to teethe. There has been a step increase in drool and chewing of the fingers and he is finally interested in objects and can manage to hold one for a short while and bring it to his mouth which is useful for teething rings.

He is doing just fine, perfect in fact.

Tomorrow he gets to meet his cousins from the US of A (well they are half Canadian and half British) who are coming to visit with their ma and pa. It's the first time I am looking forward to seeing my nephew MC, who was born 5 months after V. The first time I met him was two days after my father died and I just could not handle it at all, and the second time I saw him I viewed him as a potential source of foetus-killing germs.

I don't even know how I will go back to work in January! I am enjoying Beanie so much at home. How will I ever trust anyone else to look after him?

I tried to upload a picture of him, but Blogger won't let me. So no picture.
Update: I tried again and now it works:
[Photo removed]

5 comments:

Sara said...

He's so beautiful! Oiy, teething. Yeah, fun. I hope the visit goes well. And I'm excited you get to enjoy him until January at least.

CLC said...

He's beautiful!
Enjoy your visit with the relatives. I can't believe you get to stay home 'till January! That's an awesome leave!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!

AJW5403 said...

He is just so Beautiful!

janis said...

oy, I missed the picture!
btw, I tagged you for a meme over at my blog. :-)