Saturday, 13 December 2008

Chicken pox baby - updated

[photo removed]

Updated: Chicken pox baby yesterday - awwww!

I still haven't come down with anything, I am just waiting to get sick which looks like it will be over Christmas now. I want it to hurry up and come and go already. My doctor, despite my battles with his receptionist, whom I really dislike, told me that there was already no point for the vaccine and wouldn't give me the antiviral for reasons I haven't fully captured.


[photo removed]

12 comments:

Catherine said...

awww...poor kiddo! I hope it's not too terribly itchy.

Artblog said...

isnt he too young to get chicken pox???? poor love, make sure he doesnt scratch too much ;) xxx

diana said...

I came to your blog through another. I am deeply impress by the strengh you proved to have in tragedy. Today is the first time I see Beanie. He's such a hansome young man (even with chicken pox), I imagine that your heart is warmed with love and relief, to hold him, at last...

kate said...

Awwww poor boy! You know, though, they say that the earlier they get it, the easier it is.

Pbugs Mommy said...

Oh, Rosepetal. Poor Beanie, and poor you! I hope you both do well, but I'm afraid it may be harder on you than on Beanie. I got chicken pox when I was 12, which was considered "older" and it was miserable! Get well soon!

Angela said...

Awww, poor sweet! How is he taking it?

He's so lovely and big! I've missed the last few pictures. He's a doll!

Sara said...

Poor guy! I hope he does recover quickly. It must be difficult keeping him from scratching, or perhaps he's not coordinated enough to do it yet. Take care.

Coggy said...

Poor little man they must itch like crazy. I hope you don't get sick!

AJW5403 said...

Poor baby I do hope he clears up soon. And I really hope that you don't get to bad of an outbreak. I know the older you are when you get this the worse it is. Hey but look at it this way now it is done and over with. I hope he gets well soon.

kate said...

The incubation period is 10 days. Dh got it on the 10th day, exactly. I am crossing my fingers that you don't get it...

Julia said...

Poor Beanie, poor you. From what I hear, the adult version bites more than the kiddie ones. I had it when I was 6, and that was no fun, but not terrible. I am hoping it isn't too hard on Beanie, and that if you are to get it, it won't be too hard on you.

CLC said...

I hope you didn't come down with the Pox..how terribly uncomfortable that would be. How's the little guy?

Hope you have a good holiday Rosepetal.