As requested - here is a photo which I will take down soon. This was taken on the day we left hospital. Beanie has now regained the weight lost since birth and is no longer at risk for complications of jaundice (no treatment was needed in the end).
[
Photo removed
]




30 comments:
Welcome to the world Beanie!
Precious! Thank you for sharing!
He is just beautiful!!!
Thanks for sharing...and wow, look at all of that hair. My nearly bald seven month old is VERY jealous!
Again i want to say he is just beautiful!!!!
He's gorgeous, Rosepetal. Thank you for sharing.
He's gorgeous! Wow, that's a full head of hair.
he is precious!!!
I didn't get to say Congrats before, so Congrats!! Welcome, welcome baby beanie!!
He is very, very cute. I love the hair!
He's definitely V's little brother. He's beautiful Rosepetal. Welcome to the world little man x x
Longtime reader but never commented before. I am so happy for you, that you finally have a son to hold in your arms. You have been through so much and while he can never replace the children you have lost, I hope he eases you pain and helps you heal.
He is so beautiful. Congratulations.
Oh my god hes Beautiful!!!!!! Just look at that hair!!!!! Thankyou so much for sharing with us.
Now its time for you to enjoy your little man and move on to stressing about new things!!!! :)
Hugs
xxx
Oh he's gorgeous! LOVE his hair!! He looks like he's long and lean.
SO GORGEOUS!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Wow, congratulations mama!
Welcome Beanie you are beautiful.
What an absolutely beautiful baby. And all that hair......fabulous. I hope he is being a good boy and letting mama get some rest. Enjoy him Rosepetal:) Dena
I just found your blog on the internet. In December, I delivered our only child, a little girl, who was stillborn, at 36 weeks. Like you, even an autopsy was unable to tell us why she died. I just wanted to say congratulations on your new baby. The thought of pregnancy scares me to death right now, and hearing about others' experiences and successes gives me some hope. Congratulations!!
Shana
he's beautiful Rosepetal. thankyou for sharing the picture with us.
Oh, just snuggle-licious. What hair he has. I am bad at conversions, what was his weight in lbs.?
Congrats again, he is truley adorable.
He's simply beautiful, Rosepetal.
I wouldn't be able to stop stroking all that hair!
Oh heavens, he is beautiful. Thanks for letting us see him!
No beautiful!
Cuteness overload!!!
xxx
He's just so stunning, Rosepetal. And look at all that hair!
oh lord he is so beautiful! i am THRILLED to hear the good news of beanie's safe arrival! i am sure that many of your readers breathed a huge, collective sigh of relief. it's great fun to imagine you hearing his first cires and marveling at his very aliveness! i cant wait for more details, the good, the bad, and the ugly. i hope you are enjoying your little guy and feeling whatever you are feeling. hopefully you arent feeling like you shouldnt be so happy or that you should be thinking of V more. your baby is alive and perfect and there and what a joyful miracle. soak it up!
He is just precious - what a wonderful sight.
oh Rosepetal, i missed the pic, could you send it me via email :(
xxx
I missed the photo too. Any chance I could get it emailed to me? (In any event, based on the comments, Beanie is clearly just gorgeous.)
I am incredibly thrilled for you, Rosepetal. I also missed the photo (anyone else's blog reader go all wonky for awhile?) but right now am just so relieved he's here and doing splendidly.
Congratulations Rosepetal! I'm sorry I missed the photo, though. I am so happy to hear that you and Beanie are doing so well!
Oh, man. I am so bummed to have missed it. The stupid work ate me for the better part of last week.
He sounds just gorgeous, though.
Post a Comment