Monday, 20 October 2008

Thank you!

[photos removed]

A little pumpkin and a little tomato. Gifts from a very talented blogger and her very talented mother. Thank you so much!

9 comments:

delphi said...

He's so cute! I've missed his recent pictures - so grown up!

Great stiching, too!

Ya Chun said...

cutie pie1

kate said...

Very adorable!!

Unknown said...

Very cute photos, love the hat.

Artblog told me we might live in the same place. Interesting, n'est-ce pas ? And I thought I was the only one.

Artblog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Artblog said...

Ooh, just read her comment, hee hee ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute!

msfitzita said...

The baby makes the hats look much, much cuter :)

Rosepetal said...

Hi Artblog, I only deleted your comment as it mentioned where I live, and I'm trying to tighten up on my blog anonymity :-)